Hemp Seed Oil contains a healthy dose of essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, along with proteins, vitamins and other nutrients.
Hemp seed oil’s superior moisturising qualities make it a great choice for dry, brittle hair. It helps to strengthen the hair as it is able to restore the hairs natural moisture and nourish the scalp. Because of the protein and Omega 3 and 6 content, hemp oil is also known to stimulate hair growth and nourish follicles to support growth.
How to use
- Take a fresh lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Mix lemon juice with hemp oil.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp for about 5 minutes.
- Apply the mixture along the length of your hair and massage into scalp.
- Comb through thoroughly so it is evenly covered
- Let this mask sit for 15 to 30 minutes. You can use a hairdryer on it to heat up the oil.
- Now rinse this mask off with cold water and shampoo.
- Can relieve dry itchy scalp
- Restores hair and skin moisture content
- Helps heal irritated tissue
- Adds shine to your locks
- Stimulates hair growth