We’ve all heard about the dangers of conventional deodorants and how they contain dangerous aluminium and parabens. For woman this can particularly worrisome because of the closeness of the breast tissue. Try this natural and effective deodorant that you can be sure is safe and actually good for you!
- 3 x tbs Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 x tsp baking soda or corn starch (make sure that is is aluminium free)
- A few drops of essential oil (optional)
How to use
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Add into a suitable easy to use bottle or tub
- Apply under arms with your hand, like you would a cream
- Leave a few minutes to absorb before getting dressed.