These vitamin-packed fruit skewers are a simple, colourful and fun way to get kids to eat fruit. They’ll love helping to make them too.
You can use what ever fruit you have. We used banana, strawberries and mango.
Simply cube your fruit and layer each on your sticks.
To really make this fruit sticks beautifully sweet – why not make our raw chocolate and dip your sticks for a beautiful combination of fruit and chocolate?
For the fruit sticks:
- Sticks or lollypop sticks
- 5 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Ripe Mango
For the Raw Chocolate:
- 100g Raw Cacao Butter
- 6 Tablespoons KIKI Health Organic Cacao Powder
- 2-4 Tablespoons Honey (or Algave if you’re a vegan)
- 1 Small pinch Himalayan Salt
How to create the raw chocolate:
- Place the raw cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of water on a low heat and melt gently
- Once melted add 6 tbsp raw cacao powder and mix well using a metal ballon whisk (wooden spoons don’t blend as well).
- Ensure the heat is low and add the Sweet Freedom / Agave and mix well.
- Once completely melted and blended remove from heat. Your mixture should be runny and easy to pour.
- Cube your fruit and layer each on your sticks.
- Dip your fruit sticks in your raw chocolate and enjoy!