We love pairing something sweet with more savoury flavours when making a salad. Team it with some refreshing herbs and each bite will be bursting with flavour. The lemon adds a little tanginess and the pomegranate seeds heighten the sweetness of the raisins. Top it off with our Organic Hemp Seed Oil with its deliciously nutty-tasting flavour for a salad that is truly delicious!
- 300g quinoa
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 85g raisins
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 200g pomegranate seeds
- 85g toasted pine nuts or toasted flaked almonds
- small handful coriander and mint (roughly chopped)
- juice 3 lemon
- 1x tbsp KIKI Health Organic Hemp Seed Oil
How to create:
Cook the quinoa following pack instructions – it should be tender but with a little bite. Drain well and spread over a plate.
When the quinoa is just about cool stir through all of the remaining ingredients with plenty of seasoning. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad and sprinkle the Hemp Seed Oil before serving.